At Power Services, we know our company is only as good as our employees. Our office staff is a blend of union and non-union personnel who are among the best in our industry. Every employee strives to provide the absolute best service to our valued customers. We provide our employees with a great work environment and challenge everyone on our team to perform at their best. Power Services is proud that the average tenure of our employees is greater than 10 years.
Power Services is signatory to the following IBEW Unions and hires all of its field labor through the local union in the jurisdiction where we are performing our work.
- Local 26 – Washington, D.C., Central Maryland, and Northern Virginia
- Local 24 – Baltimore and Eastern and Northern Maryland
- Local 666 – Richmond and Western Virginia
- Local 80 – Virginia Beach and Southern and Eastern Virginia
- Local 307 – West Virginia and Western Maryland
- Local 229 – Southern PA
- Local 313 – Delaware
Power Services offers exciting career opportunities to qualified individuals who can help us provide the quality services our customers have come to expect. We provide competitive salaries, raises, and bonuses based job performance, 100% healthcare coverage for employees and their families, vacation, and retirement benefits. Please contact us if we sound like a place you would like to call home.