The Fire Alarm Service Team will be able to reduce your risk by keeping your fire alarm, suppression, and clean agent system fully operational and in compliance with the latest codes and regulations. Our NICET certified and fully trained Technicians will perform a complete inspection in accordance with the following standards.
- NFPA 2001: Standard of Clean Agent Fire Extinguishing Systems
- NFPA 72: National Fire Alarm Code
- NFPA25: Standard for the Inspection, Testing and Maintenance of Water Based Fire Protection Systems
- NFPA 17A: Standard for Wet Chemical Extinguishing Systems
- NFPA 10: Standard for Portable Fire Extinguishers
Keeping your people, property, and resources out of harms way in priority #1. Our trained Technicians will evaluate, test, install, and upgrade your fire alarm and emergency communication systems, providing you with the most advanced systems available for your protection.